Preparation: 15 min. Cook time 1 hour
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup linseed
- 1 tsp himalaya salt
- 1 ½ cups water
1. Preheat oven to 170ºC (340F) fanbake.
2. Mix all ingredients together and leave 10-15 minutes for the seeds to soak up the water.
3. Give everything a good stir, then split the mixture over two lined baking trays and spread thinly. The ideal thickness is about 3-4mm. Too thin and the crackers will be very fragile, too thick and they´ll be more like a seed cookie than a cracker.
4. Bake for one hour (switching the trays around halfway through), or until golden brown and crisp. If they don´t feel crisp after an hour, return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, allow to cool, het break into irregular shards. Store in an airtight container.